Our mission is to provide Business Professionals with a platform to connect, communicate, and securely exchange referrals with speed and ease while keeping the environment of REALLY safe and professional for all of our Members. So we kindly ask you to please read and abide by this Code of Conduct that we have set in place.
Actions we encourage
- Invite other Business Professionals/Referral Partners who you already know to join REALLY.
- Track all of your past referrals through REALLY to ensure that you and your referral partners never forget who provided valuable client referrals to one another.
- Use REALLY to exchange current and future referrals with other Members. Doing so will help you develop a strong reputation which can assist you in attracting further referrals.
- Share open referrals with people you know. This can be existing REALLY Members or people who have yet to join. Add value to your relationships by sharing potential clients with them.
- Connect and communicate with other business professionals within the community to help each other grow your respective businesses by referral.
- Use posts to provide insightful information to the community and ask any questions that you may have.
You agree to
In connection with using our Websites and/or Apps, you agree to adhere to all policies listed in all sections below:
- As a member of REALLY you will comply to all applicable laws and regulations in your country or region including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, tax laws, and export control laws;
- Do not post unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable content.
- You are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you close it or report misuse. As between you and others (including your employer), your account belongs to you.
- When you create an account with us, you guarantee that you are above the age of 18, and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination or suspension of your account and access to the Service.
- Do not create a fake or duplicate profile. This includes uploading a profile picture that is not you.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- Protect sensitive personal information by considering carefully what information about yourself and your business you wish to share with other Members and the general public through your profiles.
- Do not falsely state, impersonate or otherwise misrepresent your identity.(i.e. claiming you work for REALLY when you do not).
- You must put in the correct and required content in the content fields (i.e. do not enter a company name in the “Last Name” field) or any other field, or including telephone numbers, email addresses, street addresses or any personally identifiable information for which there is not a field provided by REALLY.
- Do not share information about Members or non-Members without their express consent.
- Use the Services in a Professional manner.
- Do not act dishonestly or engage in unprofessional behavior by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content to the service or by using the service to transmit or make available any such material.
- Other than via the open referral process, promotions of products and services is not allowed. Be creative, be responsive, and add value.
- Global posts (visible to all REALLY Members) can be requested by a Member, but there are no guarantees that said post will be published globally.
- REALLY can change any post from “local” visibility to “global” visibility if the content is deemed to be relevant and useful to all REALLY members.
- No,“junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation is allowed. Sending unsolicited promotional messages to direct connections without their permission is prohibited.
REALLY’S Technology and Services
The Service, including without limitation all copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights are, and shall remain, the sole and exclusive property of Really. In connection with using our Websites and/or Apps, you agree that you will not:
- Implement software viruses, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment of REALLY or any Member of REALLY.
- Use our services to harass, abuse or harm another person.
- Duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, rebrand, or otherwise transfer information found on our platform (excluding content posted by you) except as permitted in this Agreement or as expressly authorized by REALLY.
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to REALLY or any information therein, or the equivalent, in whole or part;
- Use the Services, directly or indirectly, to set up or develop a network that seeks to implement practices that are similar to sales by network or the recruitment of independent home salespeople to the purposes of creating a pyramid scheme or other similar practices.
- Adapt, modify or create derivative works based on REALLY or technology underlying the Services, or other Users’ content, in whole or part;
- Imply or state, directly or indirectly, that you are affiliated with or endorsed by REALLY unless you have entered into a written agreement with REALLY (this includes, but is not limited to, representing yourself as an accredited REALLY Ambassador if you have not been certified by REALLY as such)
- Reverse engineer or attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the services.
- Sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize REALLY or any other service or functionality of the Services, without the express written permission of REALLY.
- Remove, cover or otherwise obscure any form of advertisement included in or on the Service.
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of REALLY’s website.
- Interfere with or disrupt or game REALLY or the Services, including, but not limited to, any servers or networks connected to REALLY.
- Use bots or other automated methods to access REALLY, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages, or perform other activities through REALLY.
- Access REALLY’S Services for purposes of monitoring the Services’s availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose.
Complaints Regarding Content
Please Contact Us regarding any complaint about a member’s content. Here at REALLY we respect the intellectual property rights of our members. We require that information posted by Members be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties.
How to Contact Us
Please click here to contact us.